This Friday, the 4th International Conference on Cyber Security and Education will be held at Tulliallan Castle and Bloxx are thrilled to be involved.
The conference aims to bring together knowledge from many different domains in order to encourage knowledge exchange and collaborative infrastructures, which address the key cyber risks that Scotland and the UK faces.
Some of the key focal points from the events schedule are:
- Training within Cyber EducationGamification and Virtualisation of Cyber Security Training.
- Cybercrime Risks, Malware Analysis/Detection and Fraud.
- Security Data Gathering and Analytics.
- Cyber Risks, Resilience and Failover.
- Critical Infrastructure and First Response.
- Real-time Analytics on Risks.
- Risks to privacy and identity theft.
We will be in good company at the event, which is packed full of presentations throughout the day from the likes of Police Scotland and the FBI.
Jim Black, Head of Product Management and Joseph Spadavecchia, Principal Software Engineer here at Bloxx will deliver a presentation around ‘Real-time content filtering and SSL inspection.’ The presentation which will look at why you need to be filtering in real-time alongside the necessity of SSL inspection is bound to give you a lot to think about.
If you haven’t managed to get a place to attend this informative event keep an eye on Bloxx’s social media for updates on the event and our presentation from the event.